top of page


  How do I get help to pay for child care?



          CCIS Offices:

Northeast Philadelphia

1926 Grant Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19115

Phone: (215) 333-1560 Fax: (215) 333-1472

For Northwest Philadelphia

6350 Greene Street
Ground Floor Office Suite
Philadelphia, PA 19144-2520
Phone: (215) 842-4820 Fax: (215) 842-4826

For South/Center City

‹1500 South Columbus Blvd., Magee Building
Second Floor (Water Street Entrance)
Philadelphia, PA 19147
Phone: (215) 271-0433 Fax: (215) 271-0570

For West/Southwest Philadelphia

5548 Chestnut Street 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19139
Phone: (215) 382-4762 Fax: (215) 382-1199



CCIS is your information source for FINDing, SELECTing, and PAYing for child care. There are five CCIS offices in Philadelphia, and at least one CCIS in every county in Pennsylvania.

How does CCIS help me pay for child care?

If eligible, CCIS will pay all or part of your child care costs directly to a licensed and contracted child care provider while you work, attend school or training. You may be required to pay a portion of child care costs based on your household income.

Do I have to be on welfare to qualify?

No. Child Care benefits help families stay off welfare.

What ages do my children have to be?
Child care may be approved up to the day before the child's 13th birthday. However children with disabilities may qualify up to the day before the child's 19th birthday.

What are the income limits for child care benefits?
The income eligibility limits vary based on family size, the number of children in care and amount of income. Families may qualify if they earn approximately $2,425/month or less with one child in care, $2,925/month with two children in care, and $3,625 with three or more children in care. Please contact your local county CCIS Office to determine your specific eligibility.

Do I have to pursue child support?
When one or both of the child's parents are absent from the home, you must agree to pursue child support through CCIS for all children that must be included in the same household. Your worker will help you fill out required forms.

How do I find my local Human Services Center?
There's at least one center in each county. View map of the State of Philadelphia to determine the location of the CCIS office that is most convenient for you.

Can I choose any child care provider?
You can choose a family child care home provider or a child care center that has a license and contract through DPW. A child care provider can be found by using the Child Care Locator or by contacting CCIS.

Does Hope Rising Children wear uniforms?

Yes, uniform is required, our uniform colors are light blue top and dark blue bottom. In the Winter we recommend as follows: light blue long sleeve shirts and dark blue bottoms, you may add a navy blue sweater to be worn over the light blue shirt.

"Children Are Our Future And We Look Forward In Sharing The Future With Them"


bottom of page